Welcome to the hub for information about Health & Wellbeing
If you have any questions or would like to chat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be holding a number of Health & Wellbeing drop-in sessions where you will be able to find out about local groups & events and discover more about wellbeing services offered by organisations and the council.
Health & Wellbeing Info
Please visit the following pages for information about:
Join our weekly Tea & Chat. Most Saturdays between 2pm – 4pm at the Sunray Community Hall (next to Knollmead Primary School)
Everything is FREE & everyone is welcome
Come along for a cuppa, grab a biscuit, cake or pastry. Chat with others, maybe play a game or join in an activity
- Upcoming vaccination clinics (updated weekly)Below is information for upcoming vaccination clinics for week commencing Monday 13th June 2022: Kingston The Hook Centre, 9 Green End KT9 1AEPop up clinic … Read more
- Frequently Asked COVID Vaccination QuestionsThere is a very good list of frequenlty asked questions (with answers) on the South West London CCG website here: https://swlondonccg.nhs.uk/covid/your-questions/ Below is a quick … Read more
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinesTypes of Covid-19 Vaccine Which vaccine will I get? Who can get (& how to get) a Covid-19 vaccine Book Online What information you will … Read more
- Connected KingstonConnected Kingston is a site dedicated to helping Kingston residents find local activities and navigate local services. It is run by the Royal Borough of … Read more
- Free Kingston Easter Holiday activities for childrenFUEL is Achieving for Children’s holiday activity and food programme, by the Department for Education Children receiving benefits-related free school meals can attend FREE holiday … Read more
- Cervical screeningDon’t ignore your cervical screening invite letter. If you missed your last one, book an appointment with your GP practice now.